Friday, March 16, 2012

IIN & Cafe Gratitude

Recently I visited Long Beach for a conference hosted by my school, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) - which was beyond amazing, as always!  Please check out IIN if you never have.  It's the largest nutrition school in the world, & I'm so proud to be a graduate!  Watch a clip from the conference here!

If you're interested in learning more about IIN, please contact me at <kat at katconrad dot com> - or visit my website, katconrad.com, for more information & to receive a free IIN e-book!  If you're interested in becoming an IIN student, I can connect you with my friend Julia in the admissions office.  I may be able to get you a scholarship - plus I get a few perks if you tell them I referred you.  :-)

So I flew into LAX the day before the conference & decided since I was in L.A. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit Cafe Gratitude, a place I've always wanted to visit.  A $70 cab ride later (note to self: next time, rent a car)...& I was there!  I sampled so many wonderful creations...it was as delicious as I'd imagined!  A few days before, through one of IIN's online forums, I connected with a few other amazing health coaches who also wanted to join me for lunch.  Here is a short video, introducing Cafe Gratitude & my 'lunch dates' - now friends!


Katie O'Keefe - mylifemapp.com
Eric James - www.bayareahealthcoach.com
Tina - website coming soon!
Wendy White - broccolihugger.com
Naomi Mann - livelikeyougiveadamn.com
Melanie Woodrow - wholenatured.com
Debra Mazer - debramazer.com
Steve Factor - pureenergyfactor.com
Fernanda de la Puente - website coming soon!

Peace, love & kale rocks!
xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment